I have created various programs in Java that demonstrate my software engineering ability:
- Arrow Score – An archery competition scoring program with multi-user capability.
- Caesar Cipher Tool – An educational tool to help understand the ‘Caesar Cipher‘.
- Clott – An educational tool to use in the classroom to measure tasks.
- netKerplunk – A simple network health tool.
- Objectifier – A tool for educators to display the lesson objective on the screen at all times.
- UDP Sender – An educational tool to send and receive plain text messages using the ‘User Datagram Protocol’ which can then be ‘sniffed’ by a packet sniffer such as ‘Wireshark‘. Students can then learn about network traffic and protocols.